Articles on this Page
(showing articles 241 to 254 of 254)
- 11/12/14--11:21: _GLAMOUR WOMEN OF TH...
- 11/13/14--20:32: _GLAMOUR WOMEN OF TH...
- 11/16/14--23:57: _IN RESIDENCE AT THE...
- 11/17/14--23:18: _THE MACARTHUR PLACE...
- 11/18/14--21:09: _THE MELIA WHITE HOU...
- 11/20/14--22:00: _DEER VALLEY VIEWS F...
- 11/22/14--09:38: _FLYING FIRST CLASS ...
- 11/24/14--22:50: _MIDNIGHT IN THE GAR...
- 11/28/14--21:24: _LED ZEPPELIN PARTY ...
- 12/14/14--02:39: _ART BASEL CELEBRATE...
- 12/16/14--14:54: _ MIAMI ART BASEL "W...
- 12/17/14--20:35: _MIAMI ART BASEL NIG...
- 12/18/14--19:25: _MOSCHINO X JEREMY S...
- 09/25/14--11:18: _LONDON FASHION WEEK...
(showing articles 241 to 254 of 254)
- 11/12/14--11:21: GLAMOUR WOMEN OF THE YEAR LOOK SNAPPED BY STEFANIA BORRAS AT DATURA
- 11/13/14--20:32: GLAMOUR WOMEN OF THE YEAR AWARDS 2014
- 11/16/14--23:57: IN RESIDENCE AT THE CHATEAU MARMONT
- 11/17/14--23:18: THE MACARTHUR PLACE HOTEL IN SONOMA
- 11/18/14--21:09: THE MELIA WHITE HOUSE HOTEL IN LONDON
- 11/20/14--22:00: DEER VALLEY VIEWS FROM THE STEIN ERIKSEN
- 11/22/14--09:38: FLYING FIRST CLASS CABIN WITH BRITISH AIRWAYS
- 11/24/14--22:50: MIDNIGHT IN THE GARDEN OF CHATEAU MARMONT
- 11/28/14--21:24: LED ZEPPELIN PARTY AT KINGSWELL LOS FELIZ
- 12/14/14--02:39: ART BASEL CELEBRATES 10 YEARS OF PERFORMA WITH INTERVIEW MAGAZINE
- 12/16/14--14:54: MIAMI ART BASEL "WOMEN IN ART" ARRIVALS
- 12/17/14--20:35: MIAMI ART BASEL NIGHTLIFE 2014
- 12/18/14--19:25: MOSCHINO X JEREMY SCOTT BARBIE DREAM HOUSE PARTY IN ART BASEL
- 09/25/14--11:18: LONDON FASHION WEEK: HOSTING THE FREIXENET PARTY
NEW YORK, NYC
Raw and unedited. These are some of the snaps that DATURA designer Stefania Borras took of me at their NYC showroom during the fittings for the Glamour Women of The Year. This is the dress I wore to the gala (coming soon on the blog). It's warm, comfortable, and perfect for the holidays (its XL size will allow you to eat all you want!). Find it here.
If you are thinking about a holiday getaway, staying at a place where they give you personalized stationary is definitely a good idea. And with the beautiful LA weather and views, Chateau Marmont can be the perfect vacation for you this Fall/Winter season.
Another good idea for a holiday vacation is Sonoma, in North California. One of the most beautiful places, where you can breath, stay in touch with nature, and of course, drink wine. The place to stay in the wine country is the MacArthur Place. Peaceful, with comfortable and spacious rooms, and something you will appreciate even more: a wonderful spa!
Staying at the Melia White House during London Fashion Week was a great decision, and that is why this hotel is going to be part of my #VacationIdeas week on the blog. It's situated next to my favorite park in London, Regent's Park. In fact, that was my old neighborhood, as I spent two years in London and I used to live in Primrose Hill, the top of the park. This hotel has the best location, for those traveling for pleasure, and for those that travel for work. Totally recommended, hope you like the pics!
DEER VALLEY, UTAH
Missing the snow? The last destination on the #VacationIdeas series is Deer Valley and the iconic hotel, Sten Eriksen. For those who love skiing, or for those couples looking for a romantic escapade, this is the place you are looking for. Utah is one of the most incredible and beautiful places I have ever seen. Enjoy the views! Photos by Logan Yuzna.
UP IN THE AIR
After a week of #VacationIdeas, we had to talk about the actual traveling process. We all know going to the airport, doing the security control and costumes process, can be really awful. That is, of course, unless you are traveling first class with British Airways. British Economy is already the best of all coach cabins out there to be honest. I fly Business class (when I travel for work) and it's amazing. You have flat beds and your own space when flying Business class. So what are the perks of flying first? Well, not only you have your own little cabin and full flat bed, they also give you pajamas and slippers and make you bed. The in flight meal service is superb (beats Business for sure), you go through a private security control and waiting room (that lets you board last, the plane waits for you), and you get a one to one host service that takes care of your needs during the whole flight. Last, it is the only way to go for celebrity faces, with all the privacy you get since the arrival at the airport, until you land. Who else chose British Airways First Cabin? I had my morning Starbucks with Anna Wintour and flew next to David Beckham. A very British flight!
Look from DATURA. images by Paul Bruinooge/Patrick McMullan
wearing DATURA. images by Getty Images
I love going to thecobrasnake.com and see his diaries from Art Basel
See all the images on Ronys Photo Booth